Step 1… DECIDE PRIORITIES
Every successful enterprise has a vision, and your home school is no exception. After you take time to reflect on progress made, then practically plan for the future. Ask yourself:
• What is my family’s monthly budget for classes?
• Is one of my children a higher priority than others this year?
• Is one subject a higher priority than others this year?
• How will One Day Academy classes blend with my family’s other commitments?
Step 2… GATHER INFORMATION
Once you outline your goals for the coming school year, consider how One Day Academy may support you in achieving them. Start by reviewing our:
• Courses offered
• Campus locations
• Campus schedules
• Teachers’ credentials and evaluations
• Monthly tuition and other costs
Step 3… ASK QUESTIONS
One Day Academy offers you the freedom to select your child’s teachers in all subjects. Evaluate our course descriptions or contact our faculty directly regarding:
• Course objectives and methods
• Required materials
• Class availability
Step 4… SELECT CLASSES & REGISTER
The classes are just what you need, and the teachers sound wonderful. All that’s left to do is:
• Determine a schedule for each student
• Register with One Day Academy
• Register with each teacher in whose program your children will be
• Secure all necessary materials
• Mark your campus’ orientation dates on your calendar